Getting your home to a “show-ready” condition can be difficult, but once you’ve put in all that hard work, you are best served to spend the extra time to keep it show ready. Not only will you be your realtor’s dream client, but your home will be more likely to sell quickly and at your asking price.
Keeping your home neat and tidy at all times gives realtors the flexibility to bring clients by on short notice more frequently, which increases your odds of selling your home faster and for a higher price. Potential buyers can and will be extremely critical during a showing and will actively look for things that will allow them room to negotiate on the selling price. Use these tips to keep the advantage in your favor:
- Keep your bathroom products in a handy storage caddy. Then, when you’re finished in the morning, tuck the entire caddy away in a closet or cabinet where it’s off the counter and out of sight.
- Keep dishes loaded in dishwasher rather than allowing them to pile up in the sink. Then you’ll only need to do a quick wipe down of the countertops before a showing. Note that when you’re wiping down counters, that should include both kitchens and bathrooms.
- Make all beds in the home. They don’t have to be picture perfect; they just have to be neat and clean.
- Clutter clutter clutter is a problem! Minimize all your clutter and actively work to keep it at bay while you’re working to sell your home.
- Empty trashcans daily.
- Open blinds and curtains before a showing. This helps the home look as bright as possible.
Contact with Custom Website Designing Company